B37, Chelmsley Wood, Solihull
Posted 5 days ago
- Expires: 2022-01-20
- B37, Chelmsley Wood, Solihull
- About Company
* Monitor operational requirement for the Brokerage team.
* Determine workload and dissipate correctly within the department to provide an agile response for clients.
* Manage operations clearance requests in order to meet clients expectations and SLAs.
* Determine and process time sensitive clearances (import and export)
* Manage through exception reporting work volumes
* Resolve issues and complaints in a timely manner.
* Develop and build relationships to ensure a high level of customer service.
* Ensure effective and efficient communication with haulier and EU based transport operations
* Prior to the release/delivery of cargo
* Ensure accurate and correct documentation in place and sense checked
* Secure the payment of cleared funds for: COD accounts and Duty/Vat invoices.
* Manage TAD creation process.
* Monitor internal monitoring exception reports
* Ensure that the sales department are aware of client activity and business profitability.
* Ensure that the departmental manager is aware of the status of all shipments.
* A clear understanding of import and export customs clearance procedures.
* Provide operational support and technical knowledge to an operational brokerage team.
* Customer facing experience and communication skills
* Monitor and ensure compliance in relation to Customs clearances
Understand when duty is applicable or should be reduced and the documents required to obtain the reduction.
The ability to complete CFSP/Home Use/IP/OP entries.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and when necessary challenge same to determine accurate and clear shipment details.
* The skill to prioritise entry requests and determine the correct workflow within the department
* Attention to detail, accuracy, and deliver results with a high sense of urgency
* Good verbal and written communication, to provide a professional image to customers and suppliers.
* The capacity to work in a high pressure environment whilst remaining organised and calm when under pressure.
* The ability to instruct shipping lines, hauliers.
* A positive attitude and good problem solving skills and to apply lessons learned.
* Be commercially aware and able to grow repeat business and develop new opportunities.
* The drive to succeed and want to make a contribution to the business