Posted 3 weeks ago
- £32000 - £38000/annum
- Expires: 2021-10-01
- Basildon, Essex
- About Company
Our client is looking for A Customs Co-Ordinator to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who has grown rapidly 2009 & now offers a range of logistics services across diverse industry sectors.
Their growth has been underpinned by a commitment to a set of shared values that creates a high-performance culture with competitive pricing, customer service obsession and a global network of highly respected and experienced partners allows them to consistently deliver cost-effective, efficient solutions that exceed expectations and add value to any supply chain.
* Claiming UCN’s for Customs Entries
* Completing Customs Entries
* Sending Clearance instruction Requests where applicable
* Send out reports to customers
* Data entering on spreadsheets
* Interacting with customers, colleagues and visitors alike in a positive and quality service manner
* Working as a sole player and/or team player as and when required
* Any other ad hoc tasks as and when required and instructed by the Line Manager and/or Managing Director etc.
What You’ll need to Succeed
To achieve all of that, you will be able to demonstrate and show evidence of
* Previous experience as a Customs Co-Ordinator (Essential)
* A solid understanding of UK Trade Tariff Import/Export
* Experience of using customs software (Essential)
* Previous experience in Customs Documentation (Essential)
* Intermediate understanding of the law and regulations surrounding customs clearance requirements
* Experience in road transport, logistics or haulage (Desirable)
The role also involves being able to manage deadlines and sometimes difficult situations, therefore an element of negotiation is required to be able to meet timescales.
For mor information please apply with your current CV