Posted 1 week ago
- £30000 - £35000/annum Plus bens and bonus
- Expires: 2021-04-25
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- About Company
A leading Distribution company is looking for a Warehouse Distribution Manager to join their growing business.
Operating across the UK, with customers across retail, food supply and major manufacturers.
They pride themselves in giving their clients cost and time effective transport solutions that keeps their businesses ahead of the game.
A background within Warehouse and Transport is a must, ideally working in a large warehouse and distribution network previously.
You will be taking on all warehouse operations, managing a team and implementing KPI’s to ensure accounts are satisfied.
Key Responsibilities: • Supervising, motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure targets are met
• Maintaining health & safety standards
• Quality and stock management
• Able to implement processes and procedures to help goods in and dispatch
• Speak to multiple accounts and prioritising orders Minimum requirements:
• Has managed a team of over 40 for more than 2 years