DE55, Alfreton, Derbyshire
Posted 2 weeks ago
- Expires: 2021-02-26
- DE55, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- About Company
SELF EMPLOYED DRIVERS REQUIRED
Salary: Excellent earning potential
Benefits: Self-employed, In house mechanic, excellent earning potential, company car.
Location: Amber Valley
Amber Taxis have been in the Amber Valley area since 1988 starting with a small fleet of vehicles and has expanded over the years. We have become the largest Taxi Company in the Amber Valley area, having a fleet size that is well in excess of any other local firm. As the Covid-9 Pandemic continues we are looking for new drivers to ensure that we can continue to be the vital part of our comminity that we have been for so many years.
Our drivers are fully trained to minimize the Covid-19 risks and as a company we have had very few problems with infections and self isolation issues. All passengers must by law wear a mask and vehicles are sanitised regularly in line with govt. guidleines.
All our taxis are registered as Hackney Carriages as opposed to Private Hire Vehicles making the earning potential exceptional.
We provide full assistance to new drivers in the process of obtaining their Hackney Licence from the Local Council. Up to and including getting the DBS check which is a requirement for this position.
We provide full training with their state-of-the-art technology designed to ensure maximum earning potential.
Drivers rent an Amber Taxi vehicle on a weekly basis from the company.
The vehicle is maintained by our in house mechanic who has vast experience looking after Hackney Vehicles.
* Carrying Passengers throughout the Amber Valley area, Alfreton, Ripley, Belper etc.
* Airport runs.
* VIP transport.
* Parcel delivery.
* Many long-term contract runs for local companies and Derbyshire County Council.
* Keeping vehicles clean and presentable.
* Providing an exceptional service to customers and behaving in a respectable manner.
* Undertaking training as required
The Ideal Candidate:
* Full UK Driving Licence is essential
* The successful applicant will be self-motivated, smart and attentive.
* Previous experience is not essential as training will be given
* Knowledge of the area is preferable but training will be given to candidates who feel they require it.
* Good written and spoken English
* Polite and respectful
Please click 'Apply Now' below to submit your CV for this Driver role