Forklift Driver - BOURNEMOUTH AIRPORT
BH23, Hurn, Dorset
Posted 2 weeks ago
- Expires: 2021-10-29
- BH23, Hurn, Dorset
- About Company
Shift Patter: Working 5 Days on 2 Off
6am to 2pm.
Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
* Loading, unloading, shipping and receiving warehouse items.
* Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
* Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
* Securing loads to machine before transportation.
* Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
* Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
* Operating and managing technical equipment.
* Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
* Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
* Identifying workplace safety hazards.
* Adhering to safety management standards.
* Adhering to production schedules.
Forklift Operator Requirements:
* Valid fork-lifting certificate.
* Excellent hand-eye coordination.
* Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
* Good physical condition.
* Mathematical aptitude.
* Good organizational skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Good written and verbal communication