Hgv 1 Driver
Livingston, West Lothian
Posted 3 weeks ago
- £12 - £14.25/hour
- Expires: 2021-08-05
- Livingston, West Lothian
- About Company
Come and join us and be a part of one of the largest recruitment and transport companies within the UK!!
Immediate starts available after Assessment which will be conducted throughout the week, so a very short waiting period, usually within 48 hours.
We have a fantastic opportunity for HGV Class 1 drivers in the Bellshill, Grangemouth and Livingston Areas for a well-established Distribution Company and Retailer. This is predominantly container work but will also include store support as and when required for delivery of stock.
mainly taking containers to Rail freight terminals.
We are looking for both Am and PM drivers with flexibility for weekends to be included as part of the ongoing shift patterns wherever possible.
* Day work taking containers to rail freight terminal
* Night work taking containers to rail freight terminal
* store deliveries as a support to the other sites mentioned above
* Boxed trailers
* Approx. 3-4 drops per day
* Average shift lengths 10-12 hours
* Various shift patterns available
* Ongoing contract
* Additional shifts available or on other contracts within Challenge
* Weekly payments
* CPC courses with Challenge Assessors
Driver must have the following
* Full UK HGV C+E Class 1 license
* Digital tacho card and valid CPC card
* A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
* Good understanding of the working time directive
* Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network
* Flexible approach to work
* Customer focused attitude
* A willingness to learn
The Challenge Trg Group prides itself on providing our clients with first class drivers and service. This can only be achieved with quality and happy drivers who we invest in and offer a consistent and quality service. Please forward your CV for our immediate attention