HGV Class 2 Driver
EN3, Enfield Highway, Greater London
Posted 1 day ago
- £15 - £45.30/hour
- Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
- Expires: 2023-03-24
- EN3, Enfield Highway, Greater London
- About Company
New full-time job for 2023 ! Our client based in Enfield near London require Category C (LGV Class 2) drivers for immediate starts offering excellent benefits. A choice of afternoon or night start time windows to select from. Drivers with a minimum of 3 months experience is preferred but not essential. 45-minute breaks are paid following 12-week qualifying period, along with a 50% discount card that can be used at all stores. Potential annual company profit share can also be rewarded following qualifying period. Up to 8 deliveries per shift, average is between 4 and 5. All vehicles are modern and well maintained. Comprehensive training and support from the transport department.
Pay Rates Up to 12 Weeks Period:
* Mon to Fri, £15.00 p/h PAYE, up to 8 hours per shift. £20.35 p/h PAYE after 8 hours worked.
* Saturday, £19.67 p/h PAYE, up to 8 hours per shift, flat rate all hours worked.
* Sunday and Bank Holidays, £22.11 p/h PAYE, up to 8 hours per shift, flat rate all hours worked.
Pay Rates and Benefits following 12 Weeks/Pay Parity:
* Mon to Sat, £15.10 p/h PAYE, up to 39 hours per shift. £22.65 p/h PAYE after 39 hours worked.
* Sunday £30.20 p/h PAYE, up to 8 hours per shift, flat rate all hours worked.
* Bank Holidays £45.30 p/h PAYE
* 45-minute breaks are paid for (following 12-week qualifying period).
* 50% discount card at all stores nationwide
* Potential annual company profit share can also be rewarded following qualifying period.
* Each successful candidate will be placed on a shift rota which will consist of between 5 shifts per week within 7 days, Monday to Sunday period (Saturday or Sunday work will potentially be included at premium rates).
* Choice of start times from 21:30 to 01:00 (nights) or 12.01 to 16.00
Other Benefits of working for Mainstay Recruitment:
* Collectively over 40 years of experience within the transport industry.
* Tried and trusted internal payroll service.
* Part time and ad hoc work available with other clients.
Please do not hesitate to call our transport office on (phone number removed) and ask for either Woody, Ciaran, Sam or Tom to apply to discuss further