HGV Hiab Driver
W3, Acton, Greater London
Posted 6 days ago
- £28000/annum OTE
- Expires: 2020-12-16
- W3, Acton, Greater London
- About Company
HGV Hiab Driver
Established for over 20 years our company is a successful independent Builders Merchant, ever growing within its industry.
HGV Hiab Driver Job Description:
The opportunity has arisen for committed, enthusiastic Class 2 HGV Driver with proven experience to join our team.
Reporting directly to the Regional Services Manager and functional relationship with Transport Administrators / Planners.
HGV Hiab Driver Skills & Experience:
* Experience driving a 26T vehicle
* A good understanding and knowledge of current regulations in regarding to EU driver hours, Working Time Directive and Driver's Tachograph restrictions.
* Slinger /Signaller and CSCS accreditation desirable
* Driver CPC Qualification hours essential.
* Familiar with working in a high pressurised environmen
* Geographical knowledge
* ALLMI Hiab lorry loaders certificate / licence or the CPCS equivalent
* Slinger / Signaller and CSCS accreditation desirable but not essential
* Local knowledge of all London postcodes essential.
* Duties to include delivering large and bulky building materials to sites and various business locations.
* Applicants should also have knowledge of building materials.
* Applicants should also have a clean driving license and have not have been involved in any liable accidents in the last 3 years.
* High integrity and trustworthy individual
* Transport & Logistical, H&S, First Aid or any other related experience preferred.
* Comply with company standards at all times.
* Assess and consider site access.
* Communicate effectively with customers to deliver workable solutions.
* Proven ability to make independent decisions as well as the ability to work as part of a team
* Customer focused
* Accurate completion of paperwork for both unit movements and vehicle records.
* Undertake routine checks of the vehicle and general appearance of the vehicle.
* Adhere to Company's Health & Safety rules, policies and procedures along with Customers own when visiting sites