HGV Transport Coordinator
L18, Mossley Hill, Liverpool
Posted 2 days ago
- Expires: 2021-06-04
- L18, Mossley Hill, Liverpool
- About Company
HGV transport coordinator / admin – CPC HGV transport compliance coordinator / Legal administrator
Key role and responsibilities for HGV transport coordinator / admin:
Responsible for keeping all compliance records for HGV vehicles, road Tax. Insurance. Six weekly road worthiness records. Taco graphs and drivers’ daily defects.
* Competent with using a transport software route planning system.
* Monitor safety awareness – introduce safety training.
* IT skills and use with Sage accountancy or related software is an advantage. Liaise with customers on phone, visit new potential customers for new sign ups.
* Build up customer relations with ongoing service agreements.
* Sales and customer service skills involved. Using a CRM system.
Minimum requirements for HGV transport coordinator / admin
* Legally competent in road transport law. And health & safety
* CPC not essential but an advantage.
* Experience IT excel
* Accounts experience. But not essential.
* Software systems.
What we offer for HGV transport coordinator / admin:
* We can be flexible with days/hours 2-3 days a week
* Permanent role
* All work is office-based working with a small team.
* £9.50 – £12 per hour.
For further details, please give us a call.
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now