Posted 3 weeks ago
- £22000 - £24000/annum
- Expires: 2021-11-04
- Sittingbourne, Kent
- About Company
Full or Part time – 3 days to include a Friday
Initially a 6 month contract but potential for a permanent position.A
Salary c£24,000 pro rata.
Are you CIPD Level 3 qualified HR Administrator who has experience of recruitment and assisting with staff induction and training?
Do you take pride in providing excellent HR Administration support and are you looking for a role where you take responsibility for your tasks?
As part of a small, in demand, HR team you will take care of the HR admin tasks such as:
* HR Administrative duties and all related correspondence
* Prepare induction packs and employment contracts
* Carry out new joiner inductions
* Conduct staff leaver exit interviews
* Updating and creating job descriptions
* Monitor company sickness and absences’
* Support to payroll department
* Ensure that weekly Agency paperwork and timesheets are completed by both Managers or Supervisors and sent to the Agencies on time
* Organise staff training requirements and refresher courses
* Prepare annual holiday entitlement paperwork
* Support recruitment activities by placing adverts, approaching agencies and coordinating interviews
* Attend H&S meetings and complete internal audits on a weekly basis
* Undertake Internal audits for the Technical Department
* Attend and minute staff disciplinary meetings when necessary
This is a busy admin rich role which does require key organisational skills to ensure that tasks are managed and completed on time.
It is key to mention that this is a busy environment, a smail business, and ideally you drive and have your own transport and are based close to Sittingbourne due to the very rural location.
Call me now to arrange a confidential conversation.
Immediate interviews and start for the successful candidate