Posted 5 hours ago
- £28000 - £33000/annum
- Expires: 2022-01-30
- Dewsbury, Kirklees
- About Company
Evans Recruitment Consultancy are recruiting for the position of Import Coordinator, for our client based out of Dewsbury.. This position is for a renowned Air and Sea Global Logistics Operator. This is a chance to further your career in the Global Freight market, by growing with a company prepared to meet the challenges of the logistics world through digital technology, forward thinking & sustainability with emphasis on employee development and progression.
* Ensuring client communication expectations are met with all necessary information
* Managing all aspects of import process.
* Keep up to date with agents, forwarders and suppliers, obtaining up to date shipping info.
* Providing transport companies with correct information top ensure client deliveries met.
* Administration to meet customs and insurance requirements.
* Effectively making sure import process is compliant and within legalisation.
The Ideal Candidate
* Must have experience in import coordinating
* The ideal candidate will have office based, business to business customer service experience.
* Confident IT skills, Exel/Word and in house software programmes (training given)
* Ability to multi-task in a time efficient and professional manner.
* Team player, who gets involved with the day-to-day operational challenges for desired end results.
* Self-motivated, adaptable and professional attitude.
* Career furthering opportunities
* 28 Days Holidays (inc. bank holidays)
* Sick Pay
* On-site parking available
* SALARY NEGOTIABLE (Depending On Experience)
* Mon – Fri, 0830hrs – 1700hrs