Night Shift Loader
York, City of York
Posted 1 week ago
- £10.36 - £10.86/hour
- Expires: 2022-01-16
- York, City of York
- About Company
To prepare, load and dispatch all bulk vehicles in conjunction with safety guidelines and Company procedures. To carry out deliveries of loads off site as required.
Working 40 hours Monday – Friday 8 hours between 5pm and 4am plus overtime.
In carrying out all of the tasks below, the post holder must ensure adherence to all Work Instructions relevant to the role. Full details are kept on the company intranet within the ‘Operations’ section.
* Responsible for the preparation, safe and clean loading, and dispatch of all bulk vehicles efficiently and in line with safety guidelines and Company procedures.
* Completion of all associated paperwork and tasks including record keeping, sampling, cleaning, fuelling and the moving of compartment doors for the required payload.
* Act as a point of contact and liaise with key staff in the transport, production and warehouse departments to ensure that business operations run smoothly.
* In addition to the above you will also be required to carry out the following tasks as advised by your manager:
* Emptying of tote bins.
* Cleaning in designated areas.
* Carry out deliveries to off-site customers in company vehicles.
* To check with the Group Technical Manager or deputy for what action(s) are required for any feed safety incidents