Ocean Import Clerk
Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
Posted 3 weeks ago
- £25000 - £32000/annum
- Expires: 2022-07-06
- Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
- About Company
Amazing opportunity to join an established and award winning Freight Forwarder who are looking for an Ocean/ Sea Import Clerk to join their busy and growing team.
My client is offering genuine progression, development and career prospects as well as a market leading package, including private healthcare, gym membership, 8% pension contribution, best in class bonus structure, annual salary reviews, volunteer days as well as a clear development programme. Holidays offered are 25 days plus bank holidays.
* Arranging import shipments from worldwide origins.
* Arranging collections with selected Transport Companies.
* Liaising with clients and other branches, overseas agents, hauliers, etc.
* Providing excellent customer service skills to customers.
* Handling order traces, checking BOLs, invoices, processing pre-alerts from overseas offices/ agents.
* Good negotiating skills.
* An in-depth customs knowledge and the ability to complete import customs entries.
* Experience at communicating with Shipping Lines and Transport Companies.
* Hours of work: Monday to Friday, (Apply online only)hrs
* Salary: 25k – 32k dependent on experience
* Gym Membership
* Private Healthcare
* Life Insurance
* Death in Service Insurance
* Private Pension Scheme
* Personalised Development and Training Program