Posted 3 weeks ago
- £27500 - £35000/annum (Flexible)
- Expires: 2021-12-09
- Dartford, Kent
- About Company
Roman Recruitment are currently managing the recruitment process for an Operations Planner vacancy in the Dartford area for an expanding transport services provider.
In this vacancy you will be allocating work to drivers’, negotiating the sub-contractor’s rates, planning the distribution from multiple depots’ daily and ensuring the health & safety of the depot is compliant.
My client run a 24/7 operation, therefore experience in this type of environment would be ideal, however not essential.
Operations Planner Overview
* Monitoring the progress of the distribution operation
* Ensuring the drivers’ and fleet of vehicles are planned efficiently
* Setup transport requirements in short notice
* Supporting team members
* Liaising with clients to assist with any requirements
* Negotiate sub-contractor’s rates
* Planning the distribution from three depots on a daily basis
* Ensure Health & Safety and legal requirements are being followed
* Customer Service and offices responsibilities as required
Operations Planner Requirements
* Experience within a 24/7 operation would be ideal, however not essential
* The ability to remain focused in a busy environment is essential
* Must have previous experience within a transport / logistics role
* Must have a full UK drivers’ license
Operations Planner Remuneration
* Salary £27,500 – £35,000 (Flexible)
* Hours 13:30 – 22:30 / Sunday to Thursday
* Holidays 20 days + 8 days bank holiday
* Benefits Friend referral, Pension
Roman Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, if you have any queries regarding this opportunity or would like to discuss then please contact us.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be on the lookout for an opportunity then feel free to pass them on my details or get in touch as I have new and great opportunities every day