Recruitment Business Developer
Posted 2 weeks ago
- £20000 - £25000/annum Holiday Pay, Pension
- Permanent, Contract
- Expires: 2021-02-26
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- About Company
An EXCITING opportunity for a Business Developer to join our branch in Peterborough!
With great company benefits, competitive salary and an up-beat working atmosphere, we are looking for the right candidates to join us now!
FC Workforce is a family run, independent recruitment agency with branches covering Peterborough, South East England, the Midlands, Northamptonshire all out of our Hub in Peterborough.
Your role will be to promote FC Workforce and bring on new business by contacting companies within your area by using tools such as Linked In, Emails, Drop ins, Cold calls etc. If you are confident with talking to people at all levels, enjoy being out on the road visiting clients and able to have face to face meetings this role could be for you!! (Covid Dependant). You must be resilient, as with any sales position it doesn't always go to plan but its the ability to not get disheartened and continue being relentless until the result is achieved.
Specialising in the Industrial and driving sectors, your target clients can be any company that use temporary staff from small independent manufacturers to large blue chip companies, warehouses, local courier services and well-known transport companies.
Your role will be office based as well as out on the road visiting clients. You will be responsible for planning your own diary with target meetings in order to win work so your team can recruit for you! You will need to be confident picking up the phone and building relationships, arranging visits and spending time territory mapping the area for companies to contact or drop in to.
You will be responsible for
* New business Development – Promoting FC workforce to companies within your area
* Targeting companies by using various tools such as Cold calling, LinkedIn, Emails and drop in's etc.
* Maintain and grow relationships with new and existing clients
* Arranging and attending meetings on a weekly basis
* Reporting back to manager after meetings
* Keeping track of all client notes and contacts on our system (tempID)
* Keeping track of your KPI’s and Targets
Skill / Experience
* Full Driving Licence
* Excellent communicational skills with the ability to communicate on all levels
* Sales experience within a similar role (preferred but not essential)
* Excellent telephone manner
* Professional attitude in all aspects of the job role
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* Excellent customer services skills with the ability to build, develop and maintain customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business
* Must be confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative and prioritise work
* Ability to work under pressure to targets and to deadlines
* Computer literate with good knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook
* Good attention to detail/accuracy in all work
* Flexible approach to working time
* Uncapped commission
* Free Gym membership on-site (Covid restrictions apply)
* Parking paid for all year
* Employee days out
* Employee of the Month incentives
Usual office hours – Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:30
Attractive Salaries with uncapped commission!
Interested? please apply on this advert