Freight Account Manager
Posted 2 years ago
- £20K + CAR + Fuel card + Commission
- About Company
Website Transport & Logistics Recruitment
** Freight Account Manager – Office and Field based **
Our HUGE International Freight client is looking for A Freight Account Manager ( brand new role )
With over a 125 year history, our client has evolved from a traditional international freight forwarder to a leading global provider of innovative and fully integrated supply chain solutions.
Benefits / Package
£19,380 base + Car + Fuel card + uncapped commission. OTE30K
life assurance and pension
Continuous training and a mentor to help with personal development, unrivalled Sales Scheme, career progression opportunities and bonuses and awards based on personal a team performance.
The role will go to Senior Freight Account Manager within 18months which is circa £40k OTE.
What type of person are we looking for:
You will need to be happy out on the road in your company vehicle, visiting potential new customers aswell as checking in on your current customers.
So we are looking for a confident person who enjoys a variety of office and road sales that can deliver on demand.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our hugely successful market leading International road logistics team. Are you looking for a career in sales for a global market leader with excellent career opportunities then this could be the ideal role for you.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join our hugely successful market leading International Road Logistics team. Due to continued growth and investment we are recruiting for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for winning new business and selling our freight services to potential new clients and existing customers. This role will include full account management of clients from initial telesales to delivery and we will look for the Account Manager to achieve profit growth through the effective management of customers.
We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative and motivated individuals with a real passion for sales that will go the extra mile to understand the need of each and every one of our customers and offer a tailored account manager service adding real value to their business and offering unrivalled accountability in the industry.
• Generate new prospect leads and new accounts over the telephone and face-to-face.
• Role will involve telesales, face to face selling (B2B), Negotiations and Presentations.
• Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve the targets as set out in the Account Manager Scheme.
• Achieve Sales productivity and revenue targets
• Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
• Provide customers with accurate and cost effective quotations.
• Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity as instructed by the Branch Manager Your Skills and Experiences
• Experience working in a proactive telesales or cold calling sales role ideally with outbound telesales experience
• Experience of generating own sales leads would be beneficial
• Experience of working to targets and KPI’s
• GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
• Strong administration and organisation skills
• Ability to influence others
• Full Driving Licence Good Reasons to Join