Posted 4 weeks ago
- £25000 - £28000/annum Pension, Free Parking
- Expires: 2021-06-24
- Uttoxeter, Staffordshire
- About Company
Transport Planner / Transport Manager. Our client are looking to set-up their own transport fleet and need a planner/manager in place. This is an exciting opportunity for a leading business.
Transport Planner – RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
* To manage and strategically plan efficient shifts/routes
* To plan shifts and routes that guarantee the optimum flow throughout the various Regional Distribution Centre’s
* Meet relevant KPI’s
* Establish best routes to ensure that maximum margin is achieved
* Proactively react to network disruption, supporting colleagues as appropriate
* Initiating and implementing new initiatives for continuous improvements to both operational and service processes
* To provide accurate management information as and when required
* Liaise and work alongside all stakeholders to ensure that the “plan” is given every chance to hit its planned targets.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, (Apply online only)h