Ryton on Dunsmore, Warwickshire
Posted 1 week ago
- Permanent, Temporary
- Expires: 2022-01-16
- Ryton on Dunsmore, Warwickshire
- About Company
We are recruiting for a long term Transport Administrator on behalf of our clients.
The Transport Administrator position is responsible for liaising with external customers through multiple forms of communication, producing reports and providing support to the Transport Part Leader, planners and supporting other departments within the business, such as the Warehouse and Inventory.
* Effectively manage large amount of incoming and outgoing customer emails and phone calls.
* Effectively manage customer expectations on delivery requirements.
* Create rapports with our leading client.
* Compile and build reports for external third parties.
* Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools.
* Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
* Follow communication procedures guidelines and policies.
* Take the extra mile to engage our client and their customers.
* Liaise with third party suppliers to manage internal requirements and expectations.
Key Skills and Requirements
* Excellent communication skills.
* Competent IT skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word etc.).
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Flexible attitude.
* Willing to learn.
* Proactive team player
Hours are rotating weekly, 6am to 14.30pm and 11.30am to 20.00pm Monday to Friday