WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE / FORKLIFT DRIVER
IP8, Sproughton, Suffolk
Posted 2 weeks ago
- £9 - £10/hour Bonus, overtime & shift premium
- Expires: 2021-08-12
- IP8, Sproughton, Suffolk
- About Company
We are looking to hire a WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE / FORKLIFT DRIVER for an Ipswich based Warehouse and distribution business to work throughout both the warehouse and the distribution yard.
Core working hours are 6am – 3pm Mon to Fri with overtime available both during the week and at weekends. In return a starting rate in the region of £9-10 per hour will be offered depending on experience together with productivity bonus and premium rates for working overtime and lates if necessary.
The successful WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE / FORKLIFT DRIVER will find themselves undertaking the following key tasks:
* Loading trailers for deliveries
* Unloading containers
* Driving FLT, telehandlers & side loaders
* Keeping the warehouse & transport yard tidy & organized
* General warehouse tasks
The requirements of this WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE / FORKLIFT DRIVER role are:
* Fork lift truck driving
* Driving & operating other loading equipment incl telehandler, side loader or overhead crane is highly desirable however training will be given
* Experience of container work would be advantageous
* Willing to perform general duties around the warehouse & transport yard as required
* Physically fit & able to undertake moderately physical work often outdoors
This WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE / FORKLIFT DRIVER requirement is a permanent, full time, Monday to Friday position, employed directly by the company and NOT an agency or contract job.
For further information about this WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE / FORKLIFT DRIVER requirement, please call or simply apply using the “apply” button or call for further information.
Kelpie Business Services Ltd is acting as an in-house recruiter in regard to this vacancy. We provide a wide range of recruitment related services on a consultancy basis to businesses supporting and enhancing candidate driven recruitment campaigns at all levels of seniority and across a wide range of disciplines. We also offer a conventional recruitment service as a specialist recruiter within the Manufacturing, Engineering & Polymer Processing sectors working across all facets of a business