WF6, Normanton, City and Borough of Wakefield
Posted 3 weeks ago
- Expires: 2021-04-09
- WF6, Normanton, City and Borough of Wakefield
- About Company
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES REQUIRED FOR AN IMMEDIATE START IN NORNANTON
To work as part of a team to ensure the smooth flow of product through the warehouse, meeting Key Performance Indicators and working to continually improve warehouse operating processes. To learn and work in accordance to standard operating warehouse procedures across the following warehouse process areas: Goods In / Receipts, Picking, Marshalling, Loading, Dispatch. MHE operation of Llop, Reach Truck and / or counter balance is highly desirable.
* Operate in accordance with multiple warehouse process standard operating procedures across all warehouse process areas defined above.
* Responsible for own Health and Safety, complying with Health and Safety policy and standards and the reporting of any hazards.
• Work to agreed team targets and Key Performance Indicators including but not limited to stock accuracy, productivity, quality, customer service, cost saving and housekeeping standards
* Operating MHE: Llop, Reach, and / or Counterbalance, (desirable but not essential)
• Adhere to standard operating procedures, highlighting areas for improvement to team leader as appropriate
• To operate RF scanning equipment and to be accountable for product picking and allocation to transport media such as pallets or cages.
• Updating Warehouse systems, spreadsheets and documentation in line with warehouse operating processes.
• Demonstrate ability to work flexibly within and across different warehouse process teams working towards defined performance related measures in line with customer demand.
• To follow reasonable instructions from warehouse management colleagues in line with meeting operational performance measures.
To start work now ……
3 shifts available ……. 6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm or 10pm-6am
Don't miss this chance to move your career forward with best and email your CV now