Welcome to Fleet Speak – an online magazine about the trucking industry
Fleet Speak is a UK truck magazine and is constantly looking for enthusiastic people to write guest blog posts. If you are passionate about the trucking industry and you are opinionated on some of the hot truck news in Europe, you are the right person for us.
We write everything about trucks: tips, opinions, truck driver jobs in the UK, new regulations, reviews and much more. You just need to choose!
Are you a truck spotter or drive an artic lorry? Send us some pics!
If you have any queries or would like to submit your guest article, please send an email to [email protected]
Content guidelines to submit guest posts:
We usually look for…
- All content must be 100% original and never been published anywhere
- All content must be trucking industry-related
- Articles need to be between 400 and 1000+ words
- Articles need to be well researched, informative but still entertaining
- Once approved, all articles are owned by Fleet Speak
- Send a high-resolution image that is relevant to the article and copyright free
- 1 backlink in the content body
- 1 backlink in the author bio
Thanks for your interest in writing for Fleet Speak. Outlined below are some frequently asked questions to help you publish your content easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does FleetSpeak accept free submission?
Yes, we accept free submissions, but they all go through a sanity check before being published. Content must be well-written with high-resolution images attached and free from plagiarism. The minimum word limit for unique articles is 400 and can go beyond 1000+ words. Articles with egregious grammar errors or plagiarism will not be published.
- Will Fleet Speak provide a do-follow or no-follow link?
We provide do-follow links on your creatively written content only if you choose paid post option. Generally, no-follow links are preferred for regular guest posting. So, you will get one backlink in the content body and another in the author’s bio.
We do not accept submissions with the unpolished writing style or irrelevant backlinks.
- Does Fleet Speak accept link exchanges?
No, our team does not accept any kind of link exchange.
- What Types of Topics Do We Prefer?
Our website covers many aspects related to the trucking industry. You can pitch your guest post idea by reading the posts we have published on our site.
- Do I Need to Share Titles for approval before writing the content?
Definitely! Pitch your idea by dropping us an email at [email protected]. Our managing editor will revert and provide you the feedback.
- How much do you charge for Sponsored banner ads?
We discuss such topics only through our official email address – [email protected]. If you have any queries, just share it with us on the same email.
- Can I get a Do-follow link in exchange for great quality content?
No, we don’t provide do-follow links unless you opt for the paid option.
Note: Each article goes through a strict quality check, so there is no guarantee for the publishing. Besides, we reserve the right to make necessary changes if we wish.
Submit Your Articles Today!